maandag 7 maart 2011

Day 2

Since I have you anyway, I thought I might write everything what is a bit ‘exciting’ in my life. Starting today with my little sister almost having her fourth boyfriend and men he is cute. He got red hair. I love red. (natural red hair that is)
She send me a picture of him with the message: New Hawtie soon to be mine smex XP If you are wondering why she texted me instead of telling it to me face to face. It’s because my dad runs a boxing school. And one f those world champions boxing was trained under my dad’s boxing school. My dad personally trained him, so you might understand that we’re pretty rich. Maybe too rich. Well, if you ask my dad there is no such thing as ‘too rich’. Anyway he lives in a huge grey mansion with the other family members. I guess you could say that we’re a sort of ‘clan’. It’s not very common these days, but there are some other clans too. But I don’t think you are interested to hear about them.
Nevertheless since my dad and ‘brother’ hate me and the rest of my family doesn’t know I exist or pretends too. I decided to sort of live on my own. Of course my dad wouldn’t allow me because he was afraid I would dirty our family so I got a tiny grey house for myself in the huge backyard. It’s probably the size of your bedroom or living room. It got only 2 chambers. One is the bathroom and the other is the living room mutually with the bedroom and kitchen. I don’t have a shower so I have to walk everyday a half an hour to go to the mansion and back just to take a shower. Except for food, electricity, school and water I have to pay for everything by myself.
Even though I miss my little baby sis I’m also glad I got the room. I like being alone at times. Because if I’m alone I don’t get the idea that everybody ignores me or doesn’t know I excist because there is simply no one to ignore me. Plus I prefer silence. Weird huh? I said that I was so lonely and sad and that no one really talks to me and here I am writing that I like being alone. I guess I’m just weird or crazy. You know, I think I’m one of those people who don’t need much attention but the little attention they want they just don’t get.
I know I am writing this late but I just can’t sleep I never can sleep at this time; maybe I have insomnia or something? Some how the time doesn´t match on this thing! So right now it is 01:03 AM

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten