zaterdag 5 maart 2011

Day One: Grey

That's the color of my life and it always will be. Walking through the school like an inconspicuous grey mouse. I have a sad life as some people call it. My mother died in a mysterious way at a young age, my dad ignores me and my adopted brother is angry with me for some unknown reason. It doesn't matter how many times I apologize he won't forgive me. He used to be different though.
Besides, ask anyone except my family (and even many of them) if they know some one called Mist and they think you talk about the weather. So grey am I. So unnoticeable. Even my name suits me, Mist, it hinders your sight but other than that it doesn't mean a thing to you. The only time people talk to me is when I'm standing in the way. Really pathetic, huh?
I really hate to talk about myself and prefer to listen to others. Well, actually only my little sister talks to me. She is a few years younger than me and she already has had 3 boyfriends and they were HAWT!
Also, I keep people at distance. I hate to talk because I always have the idea I´m going to say something stupid. As a result I stutter a lot and I'm offended very easily therefore I say unnecessary mean things. if somehow, the world's weirdest senario, anyone approachs me, I trip or do anything else stupid to make him/her leave as soon as they come.
I'm not very pretty. Not that I am planning to do anything about it. I mean I do have big 'boobs' size 34D, but that doesn't mean I'm going to show it. I wear my brother's clothes which make me look fat and no cute at all. My black hair is always up in pigtails, because that is just so much easier then to wear it loose and let it get entangled. Because then I have nice and shiny long hair but the only time I can strut around with it is in the girls powder room just a second after I've finished brushing. Well, that sounds lovely right? With some L'eau des toilets as an extra for the special aroma effect. My eyes are plain grey and somehow I'm always pale like I'm sick or something.
I don't have any girl related hobbies. I love gaming it's my obsession, passion and my life. It's the only thing that keeps me sane. Saying that indicates my sanity. I do have other hobbies like, soccer, painting, climming trees and so on. But nothing beats gaming. Not even soccer.
Knowing that I am not special in any way and have no social life to worry about why in the world would I get a blog? Or more important who would read it?

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten